17 January 2012

Jan BOM from Raspberry Rabbits

OK so in the past I have not shown 'work in progress.' This is because I planned on using this blog as more of a catalog of my finished work, but I have decide to change that for this Rabbit BOM. My inspiring friend, Patty, encourages me to show more of my process- so I will take her advice.

Here is the The Raspberry Rabbits original post on the block. I really enjoy Michelle May's blog as she shows her work and her adorable employees and have been looking forward to this BOM.

However, I find I have the best success with finishing projects when I use colors I pick and personalize it a little bit more... Nutmeg and Wookie would be pretty upset if I did not make them the focus of my blocks.  In place of the lovelies Hannah and Harrington, you can see my little half lop and full lop in the block instead.   Also, I am using plain quilting cottons.   I am very excited to see the blocks to come and if I regret using a bright blue background...

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful!! I love that you added your own fuzzy kids to the block! Smiling big!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your encouragement means the world to me.

      Delete