20 February 2012

Under Construction- Rabbit Roads



This is the first section made of my Rabbit Roads project.  My little lop, Nutmeg, refuses to walk on the slippery tile floor in our current house or maybe she thinks it is all lava...  I don't blame her for not enjoying the ice skating feel and would like to give her a traveling system around the house.  Preferably an easily washable and changeable system.   Enter the Rabbit Roads Construction Project. 

The Roads are strips (like toy train tracks) that will be linkable by buttons or snaps.  I have crocheted this first portion from recycle t-shirts.  I would do a row with my right hand, then back the other direction with my left.  I am not sure if this is how you are supposed to do this but it was working for me just fine.  So far Nutmeg seems to approve.  She made it to the rug island!

No comments:

Post a Comment