11 February 2012

Skirt to Apron

We found this skirt in the fall of 2005 at a second hand store. Lovely and made very well by hand.  Unfortunately too high waist-ed and uncomfortable for the Cutie that wanted to make good use of it.  'Fear not,' quoth the seamstress...

 Almost immediately (after washing it) I reconstructed it into an apron.  I removed the back panel and made it into a bodice piece.
However when it came to the straps and ties, I froze.  I even presented it as a almost finished present... It was stuck like this until now... Feb 2012!  Oh my my my... Was it even worth the wait?  Not really and life does tend to interrupt.  Finishing it only took about 20 minutes.

 Here is to another project finished and ready to actually be mailed to the Cutie that it was owed to so long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment